Short term prevention and treatment of hayfever.
Shake well before use.
Each spray contains budesonide 50 micrograms
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: Initially 1 or 2 sprays into each nostril twice a day, then after 2 to 3 days, 1 spray into each nostril twice a day.
Do not use in children under 12 years old.
Dose should be reduced for maintenance treatment once full effect is obtained.
- Use with another steroid product, e.g. tablets, asthma or nasal inhaler, except on the advice of a healthcare professional
- Use for longer than 6 months except on the advice of a healthcare professional
- Exceed the maximum stated dose
Consult a healthcare professional before use if:
- You have a nasal or sinus infection
- You have recently had and injury or surgery to your nose
- You have ulceration in your nose
Consult your healthcare professional if:
- Your symptoms/condition persist(s) for more than 7 days
- You develop signs/symptoms of nasal infection such as fever, facial pain or swelling, or discoloured nasal discharge
- Your nose bleeds
- You have eye pain or visual disturbances
Store below 30°C
Do not refrigerate
Protect from light
Discard 3 months after first use