For fast and effective temporary pain relief for infants and children. Reduces Fever.
- Strawberry Flavour
- Colour Free
- Alcohol Free
- Sugar Free
Available pack sizes include: 100ml & 200mL bottles.
Uses: This medicine provides fast and effective temporary relief of pain and reduction of fever. It reduces fever and soothes away pain from:
- Aches and pains associated with colds & flu
- Muscular aches/pains
- Sore throat
- Period pain
- Dental procedures
Each mL contains 20 mg of Ibuprofen.
Also contains 0.268 mg maltitol solution per mL.
Products containing maltitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Also contains saccharin sodium and hydroxybenzoates.
FenPaed is not intended for use in adults.
Directions: For oral use. Shake the bottle well before use.
Children's Dosage: Do not give to infants under 6 months. Do not give to children under 12 months except on the advice of a doctor.
Frequency of Dose: Every 6 to 8 hours as necessary with no more than THREE doses in 24 hours.
6 - 12 months 4 – 5 (mL)
1 - 3 years 5 - 7 (mL)
3 - 5 years 7 - 9 (mL)
5 - 7 years 9 - 11 (mL)
7 - 9 years 11 - 14 (mL)
9 - 12 years 14 - 20 (mL)
• Do not use Fenpaed if you have a stomach ulcer.
• Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
• Do not use Fenpaed if you are allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
• Do not use Fenpaed with other products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
• Do not use Fenpaed if you have asthma.
• If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
• Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
• Do not use Fenpaed during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
• Do not use if you have impaired kidney function.
• Do not use if you have heart failure.
• Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use of the medicine in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
STORE BELOW 25°C.