CAREERS AT AFT PHARMACEUTICALS
Our R&D, regulatory, sales, marketing, and administration teams are made up of people from Australasia and around the world. Interested in joining them?
Why you should work with us
Our people define us. Their skills, knowledge, and commitment to innovation are the key to the success of AFT Pharmaceuticals.
With offices in Auckland, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur, and Singapore, AFT Pharmaceuticals is a growing company.
Take a look at the opportunities currently available below and drop us a line if you would like to apply.
Category Product Manager
Manage marketing activity for designated product categories in Australia and New Zealand to achieve sales and profit objectives.
· Prepare and implement marketing activity plans for designated product categories in all sales channels.
· Design and implementation of category marketing material.
· Liaise with external agencies and suppliers to ensure cost effective delivery of the category activity plan.
· Prepare annual category and brand plans, including P&L’s.
· Ensure accurate budgeting of marketing expenditure for designated categories.
· Coordinate and develop required category training material for sales staff.
· Manage company digital assets.
· Will be required to travel to Australia on a regular basis.
Key Result Areas and Responsibilities
· Develop category marketing strategies and plans for Australia and New Zealand that drive revenue and share growth.
· Responsible for implementing category marketing plans to achieve objectives within the agreed category budget.
· Work closely with Sales teams in Australia and New Zealand to execute category activity plans that drive sales revenue growth.
· Maximise market opportunities and coordinate marketing and sales efforts to achieve the best possible results.
· Monitor category performance and recommend corrective action where necessary.
· Manage category budgets and reporting.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the designated product categories, including monitoring competitor activity.
· Successful and efficient management of company websites and digital assets.
· The Category Product Manager has the authority to make decisions in accordance with the key responsibilities for this position.
· The Category Marketing Plan requires final approval from the Marketing Manager before implementation and/or making any commitments to future marketing activity.
Competencies (Knowledge, skills, attributes)
· Proven Product Management experience and success.
· Pharmacy and/or FMCG experience is desirable.
· Able to quickly grasp and articulate technical products.
· Able to cost effectively implement and execute marketing activity plans.
· Think and act proactively to identify category growth opportunities.
· Financially astute – able to manage category budgets and P&L’s.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in digital marketing, including website content management.
· Able to work harmoniously within a team environment.
· Able to work effectively with internal and external parties to deliver agreed activity, on time and on budget.